Back at it with another blog post and this weeks is all about my travel bucket list and where I want to visit. So let’s get right into it.
1. Australia – So the first one is Australia I’ve always wanted to visit the Sydney harbour and the opera house it just looks so beautiful there and very picturesque.
2. Tokyo, Japan – So back in 2015 my dad and two sister went to Tokyo and ever since they’ve came back and told me their stories I’ve wanted to go. If I do go one day I want to visit Disneyland Tokyo and Disney Sea, The Tokyo Sky Tree and the Disney store.
3. New York – I would love to visit New York at Christmas time I think Times Square would just be gorgeous and decorated beautifully. I would definitely visit the Statue of Liberty and Central Park and of course the Disney store.
4. Italy – Italy is a place I’ve always wanted to visit it’s so old fashioned and the buildings are just stunning I would love to visit the colosseums, the leaning tower of Pisa and lake Garda they all just look so picturesque.
5. Disney cruise – And last but not least my ultimate lifetime dream is to go on a Disney cruise to the Caribbean I’m the biggest Disney fan so this would be perfect for me I’ve seen hundreds of pictures of the cruise and it’s been my dream ever since. There’s pools, beaches, characters and shows.
Thanks so much for reading this blog post I hope you enjoyed it.
Love Shannon xx