In the month of December 2016 I went to Disneyland Paris for the festive season I went for four nights and five days. In todays blog post I’m going to tell you the top five perks of doing Disney solo. Lets get started!!
- Single rider: One of the best things about going to Disney solo is the single rider you can use the single rider and get on the ride in half the time where as if I was with family or friends id have to use the regular queue.
- Front row seats at parades: It’s so much easier to get to the front to watch a parade when your on your own its easier to make space for one person than four or five. Another positive the characters give you waves, hugs and high fives on the way past when your at the front.
- Never having to wait: When I went out for dinner in the restaurants I always got a table really quick because I only needed a table for one which was really good cause it meant no waiting.
- Do things when you want to: When I went solo I was able to choose what park I wanted to go to, what characters I wanted to meet, when I wanted to eat, what rides I wanted to go on, and what times I wanted to come and go from the park.
- Get photography creative: When I’m at Disney I love to get creative with photography and take lots of pictures when you on your own you have the time to do it and your not rushed so you can take all the photos you want.
So if you want to travel to Disney solo go for it! It’s such an amazing experience if I ever get the chance to I will definitely do it again.
Thank you for reading this blog post hopefully you enjoyed it and got some ideas about solo trips to Disney.